Sunday, February 11, 2007

DAY THIRTY NINE: I Wish The Arrow Only Went This Way Recently


DAY 39: I wish the arrow only went this way recently
Originally uploaded by displaced365.

Work has been pretty awful since about the turn of the year since there has been a lot of work coming across my desk. The problem is that there are only four of us processing the work that used to be done by six people when I last had this job a few years ago and by four people and two temps right before I started back at it again.

So I'm always really thrilled when I see this sign near the Clinton Street blue line stop since it means I am heading home for the day down Clinton Street.

Though unfortunately I'm also passing it in the morning. Hopefully we'll get more people soon so the traffic in and out of the department doesn't go this way as well.

NOTE: February 8, 2007 post to Photo 365, Project 365!, and Project 365

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home