Thursday, February 15, 2007

DAY FOURTY FIVE: Please Throw Out This Emo Stuffed Animal


DAY 45: please throw out this emo stuffed animal
Originally uploaded by displaced365.

Today was the going away party for the C.E.O. of the organization I work for. We had a huge ice cream party with lots of balloons and plastic ice cream cones and such. I meant to take a picture of that but was so busy at work and so nervous about taking pictures in front of the ice cream guys that I just didn't.

Instead I decided to go with the Valentine theme (the "through the eyes of many" theme this week is love). Thankfully there wasn't much at my work to denote that it was Valentine's day.

However, there was something in my own cube to match the theme. It was some sort of Valentine's present for someone else a few years ago. When this person left, I somehow inherited it.

I actually wouldn't mind if the cleaning crew threw it out with the orange stickers we need to put on every box we want thrown out but I think it's a pretty good anti-Valentine's metaphor.

NOTE: February 14, 2007 post to Photo 365, Project 365!, and Project 365

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home