Sunday, February 18, 2007

DAY FOURTY TWO: So Cold The Cat Doesn't Care


DAY 42: so cold the cat doesn't care
Originally uploaded by displaced365.

For some reason the heaters in my apartment's heaters have stopped working. They worked through the worst of the cold snap which was nice but now that it's getting back toward the freezing mark it doesn't kick on.

The one room where the heater is going is my bedroom so the cat has been spending a lot of time in the room. Usually he's curled up right in front of the heater but occasionally he makes his way to the bed. And since I was there under the covers freezing as well, I decided to make him a subject.

I had been wearing the hat so I decided to stick it on his head. And it was so cold that he didn't bother trying to shake it off for quite some time. And that's saying something.

NOTE: February 11, 2007 post to Photo 365, Project 365!, and Project 365

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home