Sunday, February 18, 2007

DAY FOURTY THREE: Caution, I Can't Construct An Idea


DAY 43: caution, I can't construct an idea
Originally uploaded by displaced365.

I'm in a bit of a slump right now as to what to take photos of but I'm trudging along trying to avoid taking pictures of things buried under snow. There's not much else going on here.

There's one thing odd going on though. For some reason, there was a bench in the Clinton Street blue line stop that was completely surrounded by construction tape this morning and this afternoon it was still completely taped off.

But nothing seems to have happened in the interim.

I should have gotten a photo of the bench itself. But the last time I tried to take a photo in the Clinton Street subway, I was stopped by security who didn't know the rules. I didn't want to deal with that today so I just snapped the first shot I could get from my vantage point.

This was it.

NOTE: February 12, 2007 post to Photo 365, Project 365!, and Project 365

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home