Sunday, February 18, 2007

DAY EIGHTEEN: Too Bad I Never Got To See "Deja Vu" There


DAY EIGHTEEN: too bad I never got to see "Deja Vu" there
Originally uploaded by displaced365.

Last year my new year's resolution was to see a movie a week in a theater for an entire year. And I accomplished it (just think 1 out of every 20 pictures this year is done).

This quest was certainly helped by having Chicago's preeminent second run theater two blocks north of my apartment. I think I saw about 35 of the 52 (possibly 53, I didn't count) movies there.

There is no similar quest this year but tonight I saw my first theater movie of 2007 when I saw "Rocky Balboa." It's a surprisingly good film (though I think everyone has heard that from somebody else by this point).

NOTE: January 18, 2007 post to Photo 365, Project 365!, and Project 365

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home