Sunday, February 25, 2007

DAY FIFTY FOUR: This Is The 23rd Time I've Walked By This Poster


DAY 54: this is the 23rd time I've walked by this poster
Originally uploaded by displaced365.

I'm just kidding about the title since I know how uppity some people get about numerology. This, in reality, is a billboard advertisement for Jim Carrey's new movie that I saw on opening night.

It's rare that I see a movie on opening night, but if you click back to Day 23, you'll see that I sort of like the number. I'm not obsessed with it like Jim Carrey's character in the movie but I do think all the coincidences surrounding it are fun. And sure you can do it for most numbers but 23 is the one that has cultural resonance.

And so I just had to take this photo on the 23rd even though it was no coincidence. I had been planning to do so since I first saw it.

NOTE: Febuary 23, 2007 post to Photo 365, Project 365!, and Project 365

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home