Sunday, February 25, 2007

DAY FOURTY NINE: Bridge Into The World Of Dusk


DAY 49: bridge into the world of dusk
Originally uploaded by displaced365.

To kill time while I was doing my laundry tonight, I went behind the laundromat in Bucktown to take some photos of one of the most secluded spots in the city. There's a back parking lot that borders on the Chicago River.

Up until this point in the year it seemed like every time I was at the laundromat, it was too cold to go outside and take photos of the dusk sky behind the place.

This is a photo of the bridge over the Chicago River at Diversey Avenue. On the left side of the photo is a set of projects that's one of the roughest on the north side from what I've heard.

NOTE: February 18, 2007 post to Photo 365

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home